Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CAMBIOS!!! (March 9, 2015)

Hola todos,
Today is my first day of changes in the mission.  I have finally left Independencia and all my friends there and I`m now in the San Pablo Stake in Corona Sueca ward with Elder Gòmez (Latino!) We got the news today and I`m so excited to be somewhere new!  however I can`t go to the baptism of one of the people I`ve been teaching for 4 months.  That`s a little sad, but She`ll be baptized regardless, so that`s good!  She`s really excited, and she will be the first baptized in the church in Independencia since it has been renovated!  

We changed to the other church building this past week (naturally my last week) and it is gigantisimo!!  And absolutly beautiful!  It`s probably the only LDS church building that has a basketball court in Chile!  But now I won`t be going their.

So this past week we visited one family who are all very active and we were talking to them and they are both sealed to different people and divorced and then married to each other and come to find out they just were told by the Prophet that they can now seal to each other.  It`s amazing news for them, and they are so happy!  They said that in Chile the permission to do that only 1 in 1000 people get it.  It`s great to see them with this privelege.  They`ve worked really hard for it and I know that they are an amazing family!  And their children really have a strong testimony of the temple.

I hope you all have an amazing week and that you can enjoy your snow!
Con amor, 
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment