Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week I really don`t know‏ (May 25, 2015)

Hey all,

So this week was a really good one spiritually.  We had a lot of success in the lessons we had and I feel really good with it.  The biggest thing that happened was we had 3 baptisms in our ward!!  One of a little kid of 8 years, one from my sector and one from the other sector.  The baptism in my sector was especially really good because it was someone who we`ve worked with for over a year and had a few difficulties with baptizing because her husband was dying.  But she now has gotten baptized!  She is the 3rd in her family to be baptized (after her mother and her son) and she`s really excited because she wants to do the work in the temple for her husband in a year!  I look forward to see how the family progresses through everything.  Her son (17 years old) will be going on a mission in the next year!  But first hand he will probably baptize his little sister when she turns 8!

That is our big news for the week everything else is small little things that made me happy.  One thing we are going to start to work on now is finding more people so that we have more people come unto Christ soon.  
I love you all and hope you have a good week!
Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment