Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

First Week of my 7th Change (June 8, 2015)

Hey all,

So this week we`ve been working hard with few results.  Not much happened, other than contacting and contacting and walking, etc.  We`re searching for new people to teach, but we are having a fairly hard time finding them.  We`re working on it.  Our work in the part of the sector where the funeral happened isn`t paying off very well, but we still continue trying.  

One good thing this week was yesterday.  We had a very spiritual church meeting and we all really enjoyed it.  All 3 hours had something very spiritual packed into them.  I was very pleased with the testimonies I got to hear, we even had a recent convert youth get up to give his about how the Lord helped him out in a hard situation the other day. It was a very good day.

One thing I`ve found in the mission is the blessing of the fast.  I love the opportunity I have to participate in such a wonderful opportunity of service and enlightenment.  Really there is no better feeling than that feeling you get after fasting and knowing that God is working His part to help you as you helped someone else.  It`s that same feeling you get when partaking of the sacrament, and going through the temple.  

Well that`s all from this week, I`ve really enjoyed it, and I hope you have too.
Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment