Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week of success without half our hours‏ (August 3, 2015)

Dear everyone,

This past week as a whole was a miracle for me and my companion.  We both have to work half hours still, however even with half hours we managed to have one of our best weeks we had had in a long time.  We worked more in our first sector together than we had in a long time and we managed to pull out a lot of success.  A great part of these were teaching family members of a Recent Convert and helping them understand a little better the Gospel. The number of lessons we had in the end was just shy of the goal that president has set for every companionship for every week, and doing that with half hours testified to us that we can accomplish it when the health restrictions are released.  We are a lot more confident now.  

I`ve also been learning how to cook this week and I`ve been working a lot with eggs more than anything.  However I also tried pancakes again and they actually worked out!  Today my comp wants to try something strange.  I don`t have a clue what it is, but I`m excited.  

I love you all, and I want you to remember that.

Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

P.S. so president has asked us that we use the hour we have to use email specifically to write to family, and I`ve prayed about it a lot trying to have the strength to do that, and it`s exactly what I`m going to do.  This doesn`t mean you can`t write me, it just means that I will not be responding over email.  However if you can send me your home address with you email, I`ll do my best to get back to you as fast as possible.  It may just take some time with postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment