Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My 11th month starts with a bang‏ (June 15, 2015) WARNING DISTURBING PHOTO

Dear everyone,

So this week I turned 10 months old in the mission and the same day that i did I had a nasty fight with a dog.  it just bit my hand open and that was all, but it was enough that i went to the hospital and got a few stitches and will be returning for the next month for vaccinations.  it`s really annoying.  but if I don`t write much in responce to people or in this letter that`s why.  i currently have to type with one hand.  But, other than that, it`s been a really good week.  we`ve had a lot of lessons, we`ve found a few good new people to teach, and we feel really good about what we`re doing.  we have actually both had to go to the hospital.  My comp for his knee, and me for my freaking hand.  when we went for my comp i had literraly never been to a place so rich in my life!!  It was so cool!!  and the hospitals that the mission sends us to are some of the best in the world.  

Well I love you all!
con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment