Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

4th of July and Chile won the cup!!‏ (July 6, 2015)

Hey all!

So I`d like to start with a grand HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!  I really wish I could be in the States to celebrate this holiday!!  However there was plenty of celebration here because in the Copa América here, Chile beat Argentina, winning the cup for the first time in History!! So all of the 4th we were inside because of the danger of the celebrations of the Chileans.  It was a long day and night...  

This week not much really happened, but we worked a lot for the time we had to work, and in that time we helped a lot of people.  We`re even finding ways of being useful from the house!  While we were in the house one day we decided to take the Area Book and call the numbers of people we didn`t know!  It turned out to be really useful and help a lot of people in the end, so we`re all very happy here!  

As a mission, we are reading the Book of Mormon together.  2 chapters everyday for 5 months and then when we finish we wait a month and start again.  Well July 1st we started for the second time and I can`t tell you all how much waiting we felt in June.  I was so anxious to start it again, and now I`m just absorbed!  I love this book so much and I testify of it`s truthfulness.  I`ve put it to the test for myself and it has changed my life and my perspective of life as a whole.  I know I`m a child of God and I know that He loves me enough to talk to me and tell me what is true.  I know these things through reading the Holy scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon, and praying about the truth of the things I read.  I`ve seen my testimony just increase so much in the measly 6 days that I`ve read about 10 chapters, and I`m so glad I can see this change.  I want to help everyone to have this testimony and blessing that I`ve found.

I love you all, please take care this week.  Remember that each and everyone of you is a child of the Most High.

En el sagrado nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.
Elder Alexander Jay Forsgren


The Americans
Updated Hand Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment