Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 15 - Bowling Gringos!!!

24 Nov 2014

Hola todos,
This week at the beginning of the week we went bowling!!  It was awesome!!  I won and broke a new record of 145!!  Nobody could figure out how I did it because I have horrible form for bowling so it was really funny!  

Other than that it was a really slow week.  Not to much happened, but both my companion and I got sick and I got a pretty nasty blister.  But the mission medic told me what to do for it and in two days it was gone.  So now everything is fine!!  We also had our first consejo de barrio (Ward Council), which was good.  The people got really off track a lot, but we got a fair amount done.  

I´d like to just tell everyone one thing that I´ve shared a lot this week.  As we work hard to help other people we can see the change in their lives and the change in ours.  We have many people here who we help and we slowly watch their faith in God increase more and more and this is just such a blessing in my life to have these experiences.  I love being here.

I love you all and wish you a good week!!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Love,

Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment