Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week something or other‏ - Week 26

9 Feb 2015

Dear everyone,
So today I`m actually sick... that`s fun... But I`m not as bad as this morning so here I am!  I can write now!  I actually got to take a 2 hour nap after exercises, which was nice, because I was not feeling good!  Now we`re doing much better (especially because my companion cleaned the house)

So one of the awesome things that happened this week was I had an interchange with the best singer in our mission who is now one of my best friends!  We`re actually gong to be singing a quartet in the next Zone Conference and he asked me to join!  I`m excited (and scared because the other 3 are just absolutely amazing!!!)  We have the most musical district in our mission right now.  We have 3 of the 4 singers who sang for Elder Russell M. Nelson when he came to our mission all within my ward building!!  District class is always fun during the opening hymn! I`m also still playing piano for the ward and everyone keeps complimenting me even though I`m only playing 5 songs of the 8-9 I know!  They love having a pianist.  I might switch to Organ just for fun this upcoming semana.

So we`re loving life, and teaching a lot of people.  We are working a lot with recent converts and less active people.  This past Sunday we had 50 people in church, 12 were less active, and 3-4 were recent converts!  and 2 were people investigating the church!!  It was very great!!  One of the less actives even gave a talk!!  It was one of the most spiritual ones I`ve heard since being here!  It was honestly so amazing!!

Well I love you all and hope all is going well for you guys!!  Good luck this week!
Con amor,

Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment