Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, March 1, 2015

6 Months, what?¡!¿‏

16 Feb 2015

Hey all,

So this week I hit 6 months which was soo weird because that means I`m over a fourth of the way through my mission, but I feel like I`ve been here so little time!!  It`s so strange!  

So this morning my zone and I all climbed one of the hills in our zone which took so long, and it`s so hot, but it was a lot of fun to be with the people of my zone!  We also ate lunch at the top, which was also a lot of fun!  But now my companion and I have like 2 hours to prepare for the week, and so I`m still a bit stressed...  But we`ll see how it goes!  

This week was also el Día de Amor (Valentines day) and so someone gave us fish key chains.  That was cool!  It`s actually a family that was less active, but this week they reactivated in church!  I`m so happy to see them there because I`ve also been visiting them ever since coming to the mission and now they`re active and all happy!!  It`s amazing to see them all and the improvement they`ve made in their lives and they`re just completely wonderful!!  

So right now the work is slightly more slow because everyone is on vacations (because we`re in the middle of summer) I`m currently pink, my companion is Coka Cola red and that’s because there aren`t as many people where we actually enter their houses, just a lot of walking trying to find people...  But it`s all good, because the people we`re visiting are amazing and I love the work!!  

I hope you all have a really good week, keep cool! I love you guys!
Con amor,

Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment