Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 25

2 Feb 2015

Dear everyone!

So I´m sitting in a tiny chair, I´m sweating like a pig, and I´m so happy!!  So this week was long and hard with not much to be done, but we still managed to teach a lot of people!!  The problem is everyone is on vacations right now...  That makes life a little harder because everyone we need to visit is at the beach or in the south (12 hours away...) but we found a bunch of people we had lost and had a lot of time just hanging out with some new people!!  

So I´m still playing piano at church, but I´m currently playing the same 3 songs every week because the people don´t know some of them and things like that.  But it´s nice to be able to play it!!  

I also made a video to send home but it doesn´t fit, so I don´t know what to do... Oh well!  I´ll see what I can do next week!  

So yesterday I gave a class in the Principles of the Gospel class and we had about 15 people, our biggest turnout!!  It was awesome!!! It was on The Life of Christ and it was a really good class.  It´s always hard to teach big groups of people in Spanish for me because I´m still learning, but the Spirit guided me a lot during it.  I know that it was there teaching each of us and we had people volunteer to share their testimony at the end just adding to the sacred message.  I loved every moment of it.  I hope you all have a good week!  I love you all!!  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Con amor,

Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment