Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, May 29, 2016

New week of changes, 1 year in Independence‏ (February 9, 2016)

Dear Everyone,

Well I`ve just begun my 8th change (4 at the beginning of my mission and now my 4th the second time) in Independencia Ward, and that`s 8th of 16 so I will be here literally a year of my mission.  Same sector and everything...  But we`ve worked a lot.  

This last week we worked a lot looking for new people to be teaching and we found a few really interested new investigators.  It was a great new chance to start teaching again.  It`s been a pretty good week for that reason.  Elder Paredes and I will both be staying at least one more change, and so we will be able to see how these new people progress and what happens with them. 

Also Chile is in full vacation phase, so nobody is in Santiago, making life a lot more fun for a missionary in Santiago...  It`s a bit difficult when your job is to talk with people and people aren`t near you.  But other than that we`re taking things slowly and patiently.  

That`s all I can think of that happened this week, but I`d love to hear how all yàlls weeks went!  I hope they went well.  I love you all,
Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment