Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, May 29, 2016

18 Months!!!! What happened??‏ (February 16, 2016)

Hey all!

So this last week, I completed 18 months of my mission.  This is so weird for me, seeing as I still have so much to learn and so many more people to help, however I am now within 6 months of returning.  My companion is enjoying making fun of me that I go home so soon.  It`s really odd to think about it honestly.

However, on top of the extremely trunky-looking time that I have, we`ve managed to keep focused and keep ourselves on the ball.  Working a ton with investigators this week, doing a lot of service, and even finding a fair amount of new people to teach.  We are excited to see the progress that has been made in this sector (and we should have enough time to see it given that there are still 5 weeks to changes).  We`ve been working a lot with one youth who is very excited to work with us.  He is a member of 18 years who, for the last month, has been working to reactivate himself.  He`s now blessing the sacrament every week, and going on visits with us about 3-4 times a week.  Also when the missionaries play soccer, he comes a long and plays too.  He really enjoys this new aspect of his life.

I now would like to take some time to ask for the prayers of all of you for my beloved sister, Sarah, who, as I`ve heard today, is in the hospital with a concussion.  I ask that all of you can pray for her well being and her recovery, even though I`m sure that my mother has already spread the word, but sadly, I`m not exactly a commonly updated person, so I`m asking a few days late.  Thank you all so much for your support!  I love you guys.

May you all have a wonderful week and a great winter.  
Todo mi amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment