Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Month 16 and NATHANS BIRTHDAY!!!!!‏ (December 14, 2015)

Hello everyone,

So this week I´ve been thinking about my little brother Nathan a lot because yesterday HE TURNED 10!!   I find this to be a really weird thought because just one short decade ago, I remember holding him in my arms and he was tiny.  Not but a few years ago he was a tiny kid with a southern and a British accent, now I´m in Chile and he´s 10.  I love him a ton, and if any of you see him soon, give him a hug from me because you´re closer!!  I love you Nathan, and happy birthday!!

Now onto this week.  It was another long week, but we got a lot done and we felt the spirit a lot.  I feel like we were working just to get to Saturday and the Lord blessed us that Saturday with 4 new people to teach (a Venezuelan, and 3 Haitians) and  all 4 of them accepted a baptismal goal for this January.  We will now be working hard with them so that they can find their testimony of this message and can make the great covenant with the Lord.  I have a slight feeling that by the time January comes around, I´ll already be gone, and my companion will have the opportunity to see their baptism, but I´m happy that they have had the opportunity to hear the Gospel.

We here are now facing a terrifying heat mixed with very little water, so things here are just hot all around.  Working out in the sun takes a lot of energy, but we´re taking that as an incentive to work harder to get into the houses of more people to help them.  The more houses we are in, the less time we have to be our in the sun.  I personally like that idea.

I hope that this week has treated you all well and that you have enjoyed it.  I love you all and have you all in my prayers.  Remember the true meaning of Christmas, and if you´ve forgotten it, I recommend you read Luke chapter 2.  
Con mucho amor,
Elder Forsgren

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment