Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Week of testing‏ (November 2, 2016)

Dear everyone,

So I was reading the letter of my cousin (Elder Dana Forsgren) and he said one thing that was very true for me as well  "it has been a week of testing this week."  It really was.  A long week full of work with little results down her in Santiago Norte.  We tried and tried and we had very little results.  That isn`t just for me and my companion, however for the mission.  It`s really been tough for us.  We had one test really big that occupied a lot of our thoughts and the thoughts of our leaders this week, and we were very nervous as to how this would all work out, however it was amazing, literally the last thing I heard last night (last minute of the night) was that it was all resolved and we don`t have to worry more.  I can`t specify much about it, but we are very pleased now and not so stressed.  

The thing I love about these "weeks of testing" is that they end with a personal growth and a companionship growth.  It really is a blessing to find that you are stronger than you thought before, and more capable then you ever were.  I love the progress that each of us has personally.  How we can see that we are getting better.

As a passing comment, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  I don`t know what the most often found costume was there, but here we saw a lot of Malificents that were all really cute.  I enjoy Halloween because its just fun!  We visited and helped one sister that night and then when we entered the house, we had about 7 kids knock our door.  We had to scourge our house for all the candy we had and we are now out of candy.  It was really funny!

I hope that you all have an amazing week!
Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment