Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Week 1 in my home ward!‏ (October 12, 2015)




Hey everyone, 

So this was my first week in my old ward and sector and it was a pretty good week.  We worked really hard to learn how to contact people better.  My companion is really young in the mission so he still is learning a lot, but he`s learning and he does it  quickly.  He reminds me a lot of my brothers at home, so it`s really fun to be with him!  

So I`ve found some very good and very bad points about regressing to my old sector.  I can see all the people I knew before and this time I understand what they say.  I can also see the progress that they are making in life too!  however every now and again I meet a few of my old friends that haven`t progressed much, or the opposite, and that saddens me a lot.  I`ve witnessed a lot of change and not all of it is for the better.  However I`ve also seen a lot of change for the better as well.  We visit a different variety of people, so I`m meeting and getting to know other people now!  It`s stressful, but yet satisfying much of the time.

One area I need to get better at is taking control of some situations in stead of letting my companion do it just because he was here more recently.  However we are learning to get better together.  It`s all good for that.

All in all I`ve loved my time here again and I`m very pleased to be here.  I love you all and hope that your week goes well.
con mucho amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment