Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

NO MORE HOSPITAL!!! (September 29, 2015)

Buenas días a todos ustedes!

This week I had my latest checkup on my knee and the doctor told me I`m done with physical therapy and my brace!!  Finally I`m out of my portable jail cell!  I feel so free!!  I still have to be very careful, because I`m still very delicate.  However overall I`m doing really well!  I can now also work a little bit longer (5-6 hours a day) so we`re taking advantage of our new found working hours.  And we`re seeing good results with that.  I`m very glad to have had the help of the Lord through all of this.  

Also this last week we had the opportunity to work with the stake to have a night of the missionary work and show Meet the Mormons, one of my new favorite movies because it`s so cool!!  They did this night to help the missionaries and the members unite and work together better throughout all of the stake.  It really helped a lot.  We`ve already got a fair few Family Home Evenings planned with members and investigators throughout this next week.  

Before I leave you all I`d like to invite everyone who reads this to the General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints this next weekend.  It will be broadcast throughout all of the world and it can be found on lds.org as well.  It is Saturday and Sunday and it is an opportunity to hear from a prophet, apostles, and other authorities called of God.  They will say the words of which He commands them and it will be able to answer any question that you have about His Plan and Gospel for us. 

I love you all and hope you all can attend these meetings.
Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment