Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Month 13! (September 14, 2015)

¡Hola mis amiguitos!

So this week was really an amazing week.  Saturday we did a huge service project with all the stakes of Chile!! Every Stake had it`s own project, but everyone did something, which was really amazing!!  We worked on painting houses in one road in a small town about an hour outside of Santiago and it was really an amazing time!  I wasn`t much use due to my knee, however I felt so good to be helping someone and to be doing it with the church.  I know that`s what I`m doing everyday, but it was a new way to be doing it.  It was a beautiful day also because the sun wasn`t too hot, but the air was fresh and we all were in summery clothes as well.  

This week was fairly long because we lost a lot more hours than we are used to loosing even with my need of only 4 hours of work....  We had too much Physical Therapy especially in the afternoon...  However we managed to work around that and visit a family, that was in need of a visit, in the morning in stead of in the afternoon.  It was a little weird for them but it worked out.  The other problem was we had to be in the house at 6pm Friday because Chile gets really dangerous on the 11 of September because of a governmental problem years ago.  So we couldn`t work much that day either.  

All in all this week has been a spiritual refresher for me even with a few troubles here and there I felt really good at the end of it.  I love you all, and keep your heads up!
Con amor,
Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment