Santiago Chile

Santiago Chile

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week 14 (I think) {He is wrong, it's week 13~Susan}

Hola everyone,

So sorry I didn´t write yesterday, but our P-day was changed for this week only to today because yesterday we had the opportunity to listen to Elder Russell M. Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.  He came to talk to both my mission as well as Santiago East mission!!  It was such an amazing experience I enjoyed it so much!!  Before we even started the conference with him he beckoned for us to come up and shake his hand!!  (so we proceeded to have 459 missionaries shake the hand of 4 different people)  I say 4 because we also heard from Elder Viñas, one of the counselors for the Area Presidency and both of their wives.  It was such a spiritual experience it was amazing!!!  I love hearing from the General authorities because you can just feel that they are such amazing people and are called of God!!  The major topic of the conference seemed to be ordinances and helping others make covenants with the Lord.  These are the most important things we can do in our lives, which is why they were so stressed.  

While there I also had the opportunity to see a few of my friends from the CCM!  It was really fun!!  Then we traveled back to our sector and just had a great spiritual day afterwards!!  

The rest of the week not much happened, but we had a good week none the less.  We had a service activity on Sunday with sharing breakfast with some of the homeless people near the church.  It was so great, and they were so thankful!!  

I hope you all had and will have a good week, I love you all!!

Con amor,

Elder Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment